Sunday, December 13, 2009

Merry Christmas

I really wanted to add some Christmas decoration to my apartment but a real tree is astonishingly expensive. So I opted for a little bundle of sticks and bought some Christmas balls to hang on them. Just in time too, 'cause it snowed today!


3 comments:

  1. We are using a 2 foot high store bought tree that was left behind by another senior missionary couple. Yours looks better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah. That's a great tree because you won't have to clean up any needles.
    I'm glad to hear you like Farmer Croc. It really is the best and Migros is hands down the best place to shop. It's WalMart minus all the freaky looking people.

    If the minimal snow cover in Geneva doesn't give you enough of the Christmas Spirit I recommend taking the train up to La Chaux de Fonds. As I recall they had 12 feet of snow the year before I served there.
    Bud

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tree is looking even better now that I've received some Christmas cards to add to the decor. It's so exciting to get mail. :)

    ReplyDelete