After two previous attempts fell through, I finally made it to the Swiss temple on Saturday. I borrowed a friend’s car but wasn’t able to get anyone to come with me, so I just went alone. I took a wrong turn on my way there. When I stopped at a gas station for directions, I was fortunate to meet a man from Britain who was able to direct me in English. I followed his directions and was so intent at looking for what I believed would me my turn right, that I almost missed seeing the temple appear on my left. Walking up to the doors, I ran into Patrick who I met at Jubi’s party in Zurich last weekend. I was happy to see a familiar face.
I found it fascinating to observe how so many different languages were managed. I only attended one session and I heard Italian, German, French, and used English myself. Quite fun. I loved the simple elegance of the celestial room and particularly the partly-cloudy-blue-sky-painted ceiling. :) But most of all, I loved the peace and happiness I felt being there.
No comments:
Post a Comment