Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Sick….again

I can’t believe how often I’ve been getting sick!  It’s been once a month since September.  There’ve been a couple of months were I’ve escaped with just a few days of runny nose and managed to fight it off, but every two months I’ve missed at least one day of work.  At least this time I have the Olympics to entertain me as I lay on my couch.  It’s interesting to have the option of watching it in French, German or Swiss-Italian. 

3 comments:

  1. Interesting sequence of events. You play and dance to exhaustion on Saturday and then you are too sick to attend work! Maybe you overdid it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarah... i tried calling your phone but it says you've been disconnected. was trying to update you as to Alex's situation in Chile. all missionaries are safe and accounted for. yay! looks like you'll have another busy week. at the "cross".

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been told that because of the swine flu, this is a bad year for all viruses. I'm not quite sure what the connection is, but a nurse told me this. She told me back in September to expect to be sick more often this year than in years past. Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete