Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Love is in the Air

At the church Valentine’s dance on Friday, I met a rather eager single gentleman.  He asked me to dance two slow songs just before I left for the evening.  He took no effort to hide his interest and kept trying to pull me closer as we danced and kissed my cheeks at the end.  Then as I was walking out the door, he asked which ward I attended.  I told him and he said that he would come to my ward on Sunday.  Church callings are a such a blessing.   Even if he had shown up, I was busy playing the organ during sacrament and then playing the piano in Primary for the rest of the meetings.  :)

hearts

2 comments:

  1. Sarah, every hit is a compliment, even when not welcome. You always have the power of saying no when the pursuer is not desirable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear that you got a little action for valentines day. :)

    ReplyDelete