Who would have thought that I’d meet “Prince Charming” in Switzerland? I spent a quiet weekend in town and was feeling a little disappointed that I wouldn’t have an exciting excursion to share on my blog. But then, as I was on my way to a Salsa dance lesson at the church on Saturday, I stumbled upon my prince. We met along the path just beside my apartment. It was a dark night and I almost didn’t see him until I bumped into him. He was in no rush to move on, but I was speechless. I did, however, manage to snap a picture of him before I walked on.
At the Salsa lesson, there was a cute chico who only spoke Spanish that kept flirting with me. His flirtations bolstered my courage to make my move if I saw Prince Charming again. It was just my luck that we met again on my way home.
I’m sad to report that I once again failed to say anything. And I didn’t work up the nerve to kiss him let alone touch him. If I had, I could have taken a picture holding him so that you could see that he’s as big as my hand! He was very gracious and patient as I again snapped his photo. But alas, I let him go on his merry way without any promise of a future encounter.
hahahaha, you got me excited there for a minute. geesh.
ReplyDeleteThat is the ugliest Prince Charming I've ever seen. He actually LOOKS slimy. Is he even alive? He looks kind of dead to me. :)
ReplyDeleteVery funny story, Sarah!
As infatuated as you are I am glad that you held back. Surely there are more promising prospects.
ReplyDelete