My new job has interesting perks…like free tickets to the NBA games, free dinner on training nights, and free Christmas trees. One of the local Christmas tree farms offered free trees to all foster parents and staff. I have never had my own Christmas tree and so I took advantage of the offer.
It was surprisingly light, and just the right size to fit into the back of my hatchback.
It was fun to finally get to use my own decorations on my very own tree. I loved the real candles that my friend in Germany used last year. So rather than lights, I opted for ‘flameless candles’ on my tree this year. I think I’ll get a few more to add to the tree.
we just got our tree today too....but it wasn't FREE!!!! lucky! i love how christmasy it feels once the tree is up and decorated. can't wait to see you at(after) christmas.
ReplyDeleteWe just put ours up for FHE this week. I love your tree! It's perfect! We're looking forward to spending Christmas with you this year. When do you arrive?
ReplyDeleteWhat else is new with you? I'm sad that we didn't get to talk over the holidays.
ReplyDeleteStill waiting for a new post. :)
ReplyDeleteTime for a new post. I'm curious about your recent adventures!
ReplyDelete