I had a nice break from job-hunting and went to Silver Falls State Park this weekend. You can see 10 waterfalls in an easy 7 mile hike. Here’s me, Elizabeth, Kristine, and Annette at the South Falls.
The South Falls again. You can walk right in behind this waterfall. It’s awesome. The roar of the falls echoes off the back wall and sounds like a jet taking off.
Lower South Falls. There were eight more but you’ll have to come see them for yourselves. :)
That looks like a great hike. It would be fun to do with the kids, but i don't think we could cover all 7 miles with them.
ReplyDeletei wish i could come down and do that hike. gorgeous! did you swim?
ReplyDeleteI would love to do that but you are out of the temple district and we need First Presidency approval.
ReplyDeleteWow! That's awesome Sarah. I wish I could have been there with you too :)
ReplyDelete